Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
Honda is expected to launch its latest small car Honda Brio by Oct 2011. The Brio car with Honda’s top-of-the-line technologies has been specifically designed for urban commuters who have to drive on congested roads. Brio, with its compact body is an urban car which is claimed to be highly fuel efficient.
Honda Brio is expected to be launched at a price range of Rs. 5 lakhs. The Honda Brio mileage is expected to be more than 20 km/l.
The Honda Brio car ensures adequate cabin space with modernized designing. The car is equipped with 1200 cc powerful engine and the dimensions of the car include height 1,475 mm * length 3,610mm * width 1,680mm. Brio is likely to have a 1.2 litre VTEC engine that delivers a maximum power of 89 bhp at 6200 rpm and a peak torque of 110 NM at 4800 rpm.
Honda has started the trial productions of Honda Brio in its Noida facility, which also produces cars including, Jazz, Accord and Civic. This efficiently packaged car is 1680mm wide, 3610mm in length and has a height of 1485mm. Honda Brio is expected to have front airbags, ABS, disc brakes and electronic distribution of brakes in all its models. Compared with other compact cars Brio is tops the list in comfort and design. Other features included in this car are body colored mirrors, power steering, gear knobs and integrated audio system with USB and aux.
Honda Brio boasts of modernized safety features such as traction control system, intelligent vehicle stability program and airbags for driver and front passenger.
The Honda Brio car exudes royalty with its beige color classy interiors and Honda symbol on the grille. Honda Brio is likely to compete with the likes of Maruti Swift, Chevrolet Beat and Hyundai i20. The car is based on Honda’s concept of ‘man maximum and machine minimum’ which offers more room to passengers than various components of machine.
- Honda Brio, new Honda hatchback, launch, price and feature glance
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Honda Brio: new small car running for big dreams for Indian market
- Honda recalls Fit, Jazz and City car models for various problems
- Honda Airbag recall, 437,000 cars recall in US and Globally
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011
- BMW X1 is again popular and the most liked car in India
- How to wash car at home, Tips to wash car at home, Easy tips to wash car