Honda Brio, new Honda hatchback, launch, price and feature glance
The competition is gaining momentum at the hatchbacks segment in India. Honda unveiled its latest small car, new Honda Brio at the 27th International Motor Expo 2010 in Thailand and the Indian subcontinent will see the launch of Brio most probably in 2011.
Honda Brio is an important car for Honda as will hit the Indian roads with a price tag of under Rs. 5 lac, placing it under direct competition with the much popular Maruti Swift, Ford Figo, Volkswagen Polo, Hyundai i10, Nissan Micra and Toyota Etios. But Honda Brio features should be competent enough so that it cuts the dominant Maruti Swift and carves a place for itself in the segment.
With the launch of Honda Brio in Thailand and later in India in 2011, Honda aims to create a model that very well balances between the price of the car and its overall performance. For this the automaker will take care of the specifications that local customers look for in a good hatchback and to achieve this target Honda will utilize its own experience cultivated by motorcycle business in Asia.
Honda Brio features compact and highly efficient packaging right from fuel economy to the green credentials. According to the prototype developed by Honda of the new Brio for its Thai market, the car will adopt easy-to-handle compact body with dimensions 3,610mm length, 1,680mm width and 1,475 mm height. The car has enough cabin space and boasts of an advanced exterior form.
Honda Brio is based on Honda’s advanced technologies of ‘man maximum, machine minimum.’ At the unveiling of the prototype model at Thailand Motor Expo, Honda said that the car has been developed for Thailand and Indian market while the basic design remains the same, the vehicle will be tailor made to meet the requirements of each market. Honda Brio launch in India is scheduled within 2011. Honda Brio price will be less than Rs. 5 lac, said Honda.
Tags: Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio features, Honda Brio competitors, Honda Brio price
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Honda recalls Fit, Jazz and City car models for various problems
- Honda Airbag recall, 437,000 cars recall in US and Globally
- Honda CR Z Hybrid and Honda Insight Hybrid cars set for launch
- Honda adopts Hybrid Systems in new cars for India
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011
- BMW X1 is again popular and the most liked car in India