Honda Accord 3.5L V6 - The Show Stopper Sedan
Honda Siel Cars India Ltd. the leading car manufactures in India launched its latest version of Flagship sedan Accord 3.5L V6 in India. The beauty got unveiled on Thursday, March 11, 2010. The new Honda Accord 3.6L V6 is priced at Rs.26, 15,000 (ex showroom price in Delhi).
Honda Accord V6 3.5 L will be available in two variations Accord V6 3.5 and Accord V6 3.5 Aspire that includes additional features like front, side and rear under-spoilers which is its show-stopper feature.
Honda Accord V6 3.5L will be available in four colors: Alabaster Silver, Crystal Black Pearl, Bold Beige Metallic and Tafetta White. Honda Accord V6 3.5 is priced at Rs. 24.80 lakh and Honda Accord V6 3.5 Inspire for Rs. 25.35 lakh. ex-Delhi.
Honda Accord’s V6 3.5L i- VTEC engine comes with 275PS thus making it company’s most powerful Accord ever built. The engine features an advanced Variable Cylinder Management (VCM) that can easily switch between six, four and three cylinder combustion thereby delivers maximum power of 275 PS while on 6 cylinders thus making it ‘the beast’ on the road.
It also gives amazing fuel economy in VCM mode. The driving experience provided by this Honda Accord is at par with the performance by any other luxury vehicle from higher segments. The enhanced exterior styling and an Electric Sunroof gives is an added luxury making heads turn and a guaranteed second look on the road.
Honda Accord has introduced Electric Sunroof to its V6 to give an impressive panoramic touch and an amazing feel to its fans. The Indian car enthusiasts will welcome this feature in the Honda Accord V6 which is largely based on the customer’s feedback. The company takes pride in valuing its customer’s feedback by introducing this amazing new feature.
Honda Accord has gone a step further to enhance style and improve the visibility to see controls during night by introducing Ambient Light and Footlight to their new baby, the Honda Accord V6. The car also features two sets of keyless entry for more convenience.
The new Accord has provisions for Mobile phone with Bluetooth interface. The car promises to deliver ultimate performance for its customers who seek maximum power and thrill.
- Honda Accord 2011 Sedan and Coupe with a facelift and revamped features
- Honda recalls Fit, Jazz and City car models for various problems
- Honda Airbag recall, 437,000 cars recall in US and Globally
- Honda CR Z Hybrid and Honda Insight Hybrid cars set for launch
- Honda adopts Hybrid Systems in new cars for India
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011