Honda Accord 2011 Sedan and Coupe with a facelift and revamped features
Honda is gearing to give a facelift to its Honda Accord 2011 including both the Sedan and Coupe models. The facelift is going to be significant in terms of exterior and interior changes, improved fuel efficiency and additional features.
The much improved version will come with visible improvements and redesigning from the auto maker and the revamped version is expected to hit the US car market in the month of August.
The redesigned exteriors that comes with the revamped Honda Accord 2011 mostly includes a front fascias and revised bumpers that runs common in both Sedan and Coupe versions. The Accord Sedan comes with a redesigned tail light, rear deck lid and wheel design whereas the Coup version of Honda Accord boasts of new wheels, improved brakelight, broader grille and whole new bumpers.
Honda has also improved the fuel efficiency of Accord Sedan and Coupe by delivering changes relating to aerodynamics, engine and transmission gear ratios. Both the version now will come with 4 cylinder and V-6 variation for an enhanced performance and efficiency. The revamped models will give 177 hp with 2.4 L engine and 271 hp with 3.5 L engine. Most of the Accord Sedan and Coupe models will now come with 5 speed automatic and manual transmission whereas the V6 Coupe will come with an optional 6 speed manual.
Honda further claims that Accord Sedan models powered by 4 cylinder units that use automatic transmission will now come with a better EPA fuel economy which has been improved by 2 mpg for the city with 23 mpg rating and 3 mpg for the highway with 34 mpg rating. The V 6 Coupe version will come with an EPA rating improvement of 1mpg with 19 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway.
The interior of the revamped Honda Accord 2011Sedan and Coupe now comes with enhanced features and better ergonomics. This includes audio player with subwoofers, and XM satellite radio, 8 way power driver seat, security system and Bluetooth. The EX-L V6 Coupe model comes with steering wheel paddle shifters and USB port. The EX and EX-L Sedan comes with a rear view camera with an optional Satellite linked satnav. The instrument panel of both the models also comes with a new layout.
- Honda Accord 3.5L V6 - The Show Stopper Sedan
- Honda upcoming cars in 2011, Honda new launch in 2011, Honda cars in India
- Honda recalls Fit, Jazz and City car models for various problems
- Honda Airbag recall, 437,000 cars recall in US and Globally
- Honda CR Z Hybrid and Honda Insight Hybrid cars set for launch
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011