Hero Honda buys stake in Kings XI IPL team, joins Preity Zinta and Wadia
Total confusion prevails as news spread that Hero Honda had brought the Kings XI Punjab IPL team from Ness Wadi, Mohit Burman, Karan Paul and Bollywood actress Preity Zinda. Hero Honda refused its stand initially stated that the reports were “completely baseless and untrue”. It made clear that it was always the associate sponsor of IPL and still remained the team sponsor of Delhi Daredevils.
But important sources told a popular news channel that the IPL team changed hands for $260 million. Both the concerned parties strongly deny this news and Anil Srivatsa, the CEO of the Frachisee commented “We have not sold Kings XI Punjab to anyone. These are just speculations. We have no information regarding this".
Well what does it matter anyway who buys or sells the team, as long as the team is all ready to fight back the IPL war. The third IPL is all set to start this March and this team will be lead by the Sri Lankan Captain, Kumar Sangakkara. All the best Kings XI. Hero Honda or Preity Zinta- who cares, The cricket lovers and fans are already obsessed by the IPL fever yet again this season.
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- TVS Star City Price in India, Upgraded TVS Star City 2012 Features, Specs
- Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Price in India, Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Features and Booking
- New Bajaj Boxer 150cc price
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- New Bajaj Boxer Price, Bajaj Boxer 125CC launch 2011, mileage, Bajaj Boxer
- Bajaj Discover 125cc price, Discover 125 cc mileage, power good combination