HTC Evo 4G launched at price USD 199.99 with two years contract at Sprint
If you have been eagerly waiting for a Smartphone that has both 3G and 4G support, then here comes the end of your zeal- the new HTC Evo 4G Smartphone. The Evo 4G phones have finally reached the Sprint stores. The Evo 4G phone from HTC Corporation is available and costs $199.99 and has two year contract at Sprint. Sprint is supposed to be one of the largest U.S. mobile-phone carriers after AT&T and has decided to give unlimited data plan to its users.
HTC Evo 4G devices is featured with the Quick Video chat which enables the user to network almost everywhere and have an interactive time sharing with almost anyone. The HD (high definition) video capture has the ability to capture and share live video through the Web site, such as YouTube. The phone will be able to download the data’s about 10 times faster than third-generation (3G) technology Smartphone and holds over 50,000 applications too.
Evo 4G has 4.3 inches display screen and is integrated with Adobe Flash Technology, which provides an enhanced video quality and a rich set of animated photo quality too. It also Simulates voice and data capability over 4G or Wi-Fi coverage areas and enables a better Web surfing. It is also lined up with 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, providing a smooth and quick movement with phone menus. The device comprises of two cameras – one is 8.0MP auto-focus camera with HD-capable video camcorder and the other is 1.3 MP having the forward facing.
In HTC Evo 4G, Pinch-to-zoom and automatic touch text flowing provide effortless Web page views. The high quality videos can also be viewed by connecting the device to HDTV through HDMI cable. The back stand, featured at the back side of the device enables user to watch the videos in a more comfortable manner. Sprint 4G services guarantee faster wireless feel than any other wireless carrier in U.S. Further, Sprint is the only carrier that offers 4G services in 33 markets.
It seems that the unlimited data plans of Sprint for its customers leads AT&T regulars to switch over Sprint, as AT&T has limited its data plan. Now this can adversely affect the market of AT&T and Apple iPhones. This shows a clear win of Google’s Android market over Apple’s. Hence HTC/Sprint/Google is ready to set a hard-hitting market for iPhones.
- HTC wildfire C Price in India in mid range, Features 5MP camera, 3.2 inch
- HTC Sensation XL Price in India, HTC Sensation XL Features 4.7 inch screen
- HTC Pulse 3 Price in India, HTC Pulse 3 Features and Price, MTS HTC 3 Price
- HTC Sensation price in India, HTC Salsa price in India, Features comparison
- HTC Sensation price in India, HTC Sensation price and Hi-Fi AV Features
- HTC Salsa price in India, HTC Salsa price, Features 5MP dual cameras
- HTC Thunderbolt launch at CES 2011, Feature, HTC Thunderbolt Specs, Price
- HTC Desire Z smartphone launch, price, features, specifications and review
- HTC Desire HD at price Rs. 27499 in India, HTC Desire HD Android 2.2 Froyo
- When will US users of HTC Aria get Andriod 2.2