H1N1 Indian Vaccine at price Rs 80 to 100, H1N1 Vaccine in stores in April
H1N1 Vaccines being developed by Indian companies will be priced in the range of Rs 80 – 100 per unit. H1N1 Indian Vaccine will be available in stores from mid April, 2010. The Indian companies who are manufacturing H1N1 vaccine are Cadila Healthcare (Ahmedabad), Bharat Biotech (Hyderabad), Serum Institute (Pune) and Panacea Biotec (Delhi).
Indian companies who are licensed to manufacture H1N1 Vaccine have started their trial. Bharat Biotec started trials today on 150 subjects. Cadiall has already started trials on 200 subjects from Jan 2010. Panacea will conduct trials on around 1,000 subjects and Serum will conduct H1N1 vaccine trials on 350 subjects.
The trial of H1N1 vaccines from Indian companies will be monitored by The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
- Obi Alligator S454 price in India
- Xolo Q1100 Price in India
- XOLO Q800 X-Edition Price in India
- Gionee GPAD G2 price in India
- Salora FonTab price in India
- Nikon D7100 DSLR Price in India
- Intel XOLO X500 Price in India
- Idea Ivory Price in India
- Doro PhoneEasy 740 Price in India, Doro PhoneEasy 740 Features 5MP Camera
- Beetel GD777 Price in India, Beetel GD777 Features FM Radio, Music player