Google new interface for search on mobile with optional filtering sidebar
Google has introduced new interface for Google search on mobiles. The new interface has optional filtering options for search results. The search results can be filtered for the timings and also for different categories like News, Products etc.
The sidebar in search result is optional, when it is used, it will shift the search result towards right side. This new filtering option is also directed to make Google search on mobile similar to computer. This can help to use smartphones like computers.
This new sidebar option is already being tested for Google search results on computers. Not all users seems excited about this as they are comfortable for simple search results for daily use. Also users need to set date and timing to filter search results which is not seen convenient.
The limited space on mobile also makes it little uncomfortable to set different filtering options. The shrink in search result main box size also reduces readability.
- Google to enter Mobile Phone Industry with Smartphone Google Nexus One
- Google Took Microsoft Mobile Office Light, Rates Google as Best
- Google to expand Android software in China, India through cheaper mobiles
- Google thinking to launch mobile payment services with NFC in 2011
- Google Broadband at Ultra Speed and low price in next move
- Obi Alligator S454 price in India
- Xolo Q1100 Price in India
- XOLO Q800 X-Edition Price in India
- Gionee GPAD G2 price in India
- Salora FonTab price in India
- Nikon D7100 DSLR Price in India
- Intel XOLO X500 Price in India
- Idea Ivory Price in India
- Doro PhoneEasy 740 Price in India, Doro PhoneEasy 740 Features 5MP Camera
- Beetel GD777 Price in India, Beetel GD777 Features FM Radio, Music player