Ford Launches Figo in India at price Rs. 4.47 lac
Ford launches its new baby, the Ford Figo, in India today. Though the car has been totally engineered out of the country but Ford decided to launch this beauty first here in India. The launch was most awaited by all those who have a fetish for the fast and furious and it would be interesting to know that more than 75 countries were keen to give a launch pad to the Figo that includes Africa and most Caribbean countries.
The company ventured the small car market of India with much-anticipated Figo and priced it at Rs. 3.49 lakh for the base version 1.2 liters petrol and the 1.4-litres diesel option starts from Rs. 4, 47,900.
Figo is definitely a visual delight. At the first glance, the car gives you a familiar look. The face of the car is similar to the hatchback launched by Ford at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The car boasts of a chunky design and muscular look right from its unique headlights to the front grille. The car is surely a beauty on the road with its neat accents and a pretty rear that has vertically stacked tail lamps and nicely shaped rear window.
The outlook of the car gives an athletic look at the same time its practical design and great body toning renders a good about-town sensibility. The Indian consumer would definitely be amazed by its wheel arches and the kink that runs between them. The interiors are fresh and would be readily accepted by the car lovers. The interior is designed to make ample space to seat five adults very comfortably.
The small car market of India is highly competitive and Ford aims to become significant name in the small car segment with Figo. The hatchback from Ford- the Figo is the car specifically designed keeping in mind the Indian consumer. The company aims to become a significant player in the compact car segment with the Figo. Ford President for Asia, Pacific and Africa, Joe Hinrichs said, “Figo is the first in a series of specific vehicles for the Indian customers. Our goal is to become a regional excellence leader.”
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011