Ford India comes up with newer plans this festive season
Ford India has embarked on bigger dreams to mature in future. The company is planning to export the model Figo to countries like North America, South America and UAE. By the end of the current financial year, the company is expecting to export approximately 10,000 units of Ford Figo models.
The company also launched a road trip campaign to celebrate the production of 50,000 Ford Figo cars. Company officials said that as a part of the campaign a Ford Figo car is going to be driven from Chandigarh to Chennai. Michael Boneham, the president and managing director, Ford India said , “Besides celebrating the 50,000 milestone, the objective of the pan-India drive and associated events is to thank Figo customers nationwide for their support in making Figo the most popular car in its segment''.
It was said at an event that four young couples will drive the whole distance covering cities like Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Gwalior, Indore, Nagpur, Hyderabad, and Bangalore and many smaller cities and towns before ending in Chennai on October 30th. It is actually a great initiative on the part of the company and through such a unique gesture the company wants to thank all the customers for making Ford Figo, a very popular and loving car in the country.
The couples who are to be seen at the road campaign were selected through the process of a contest. The contest said that they had to send their nominations along with a brief description of the most adventurous thing they had done as well as the most unique place they have visited. Based upon the narratives they received, winners were announced and those couples are to be present at the road show.
The company also promises to improve the efficiency of services which they happily provide to their customers. They are also planning to develop newer programs to suit the needs and requirements of the customers, keeping in mind that the customers are provided the best comfortable and affordable packages.
The company has many such plans in mind and the most prominent amongst them is the Total Maintenance Plan (TMP) and Scheduled Service Plan (SSP). This will allow customers to purchase extended service plans for regular maintenance items for up to 100,000 kilometres or five years, at a reduced rate.
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011