Ford Figo price starts from Rs. 3.5 lac and launch is soon in 2010
Ford Figo at price Rs.3.5 lac to Rs. 4 lac range for petrol version is all set to be launched in India. The Ford Figo with diesel engine will be at price of Rs.4-4.5 lac range. Ford Figo is new small hatch back car set for launch in India from Ford India. The Figo is Italian name which means cool and this car really means this.
For Ford Figo, i10 and Swift, important players in small car segment will be main competitors. Before Ford Figo, Ford India has launched 5 models. The Figo car is built of Ford Global B platform and is smaller in size than compact cars. Build with impressive interiors, Ford Figo is good value for money car for Indian consumers.
Ford Figo will have maximum speed limit of 160 kmpl with mileage of 12 km per liter in cities and 15 Km per liter in highways. The fuel tank has capacity to hold 45 liters of fuel.
The features and specifications of Ford Figo has been designed according to Indian customers needs. It has 2 variants; 1200cc petrol engine and 1400cc diesel engine. The car will be manufactured at Chakan plant of Ford India. Over a period of time cars from this plant will be exported to other near by Asian countries.
Ford India has increased its dealership as well as staff in more cities to improve sale volume of its cars includuing Ford Figo.
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011