Force One SUV price in India, Force One SUV Features, Force One SUV Specs
Force One SUV price in India has been set at Rs. 10.66 lac in New Delhi (ex-showroom). Force One SUV price in India is Rs. 11.11 lac in Mumbai (ex-showroom). Force One SUV was launched by its brand ambassador Amitabh Bachchan in Mumabi. Force One SUV price is on higher side compared to other SUV's in India. Comparing with Tata Aria the first cross over in India, Force One SUV seems very high on range.
Force One SUV Features
Force One SUV features meant for high end luxury and suitable for Indian conditions. The Force Motors SUV is 7 seater having 3 rows of seats. The interior are well spacious as well as comfortable. The Force Motor SUV combines features keeping in mind rough Indian roads as well luxury customers will expect in a high class SUV.
Force One SUV Features list
- A/c vents in all 3 rows
- Power Steering
- Reverse Sensor
- Audio system with USB
- Cruise Controls
- 16 point Multi information Display
Force One SUV features makes very good in terms of fuel efficiency. Force One SUV mileage is 11 kmpl on test conditions. Force One SUV engine is 2148cc which is four stroke diesel engine. It’s a 2.2L diesel engine made with license under Daimler.
The SUV produces peak torque of 138 bhp and 32 kgm. It's one of the most powerful SUV on Indian roads. In true sense, it is very close to a racing car. The steering works on dual mass flywheel giving very low friction.
Force One SUV specifications
Force One SUV has 16" standard wheels which is common in recent SUV's. Force One SUV is build with alloy steel and wielded with robots. The chassis of the car is made up of CAD/CAM and CAE.
Force One SUV will be sold through more than 20 dealerships company has in different cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi and Kolkata etc. The company has plans to double its dealership network in India. Force Motors plans to sell 4,000 Force One SUV in the first year of its launch.
Force Motors plans to launch 2-3 more SUV for India in 2011-12 to build its product base and boost sales.
Force One SUV specifications list
- Width: 1780
- height : 1885
- Length : 4860
- Wheel Base : 3025
- Front Wheel Track: 1480
- RearWheel Track : 1485
- Engine Warranty : 3 Year / 100000 kms
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011
- BMW X1 is again popular and the most liked car in India