Facebook mobile site o.facebook.com slimmer version and free of cost
Facebook is one of the most popular social networking site, which have more than four hundred million users registered. Facebook, m.facebook.com is available presently, which is considerably being used on mobile handsets. But recently, Facebook has announced to launch slimmer version of Facebook website, which can accessed on selected network operators free of cost on mobile handsets without any hidden charges or extra cost.
Facebook is teeming with population from around the world, and Europe and America has the heaviest population active on Facebook of more than two hundred million users. New faster version of Facebook website can be located at o.facebook.com address, which will be available through the network of 50 operators of 45 countries across globe.
The Facebook website will not incur any data charges and no extra cost will be levied. Though o.facebook.com will slimmer and free of cost, it won’t be missing any key features of m.facebook.com of currently present all over the world. Users will be able to post, comment, like or unlike, write on their wall or others or message others, however, users won’t be able to view photos on Facebook.
Presently, Orkut, Myspace and Facebook are among the most popular websites and day-by-day new users are coming in to join it. Facebook unique idea of reaching more user has vast potential, to get it more online registrations and increase its population considerably. This development, will make other social networking sites to improve and generate more ideas to implement and offer users friendly, free and fine connectivity at any remote place of the world.
Facebook has researched thoroughly and collaborated with telecom operators globally to apply and make Facebook free site to surf. Currently, more than hundred million active users are using m.facebook.com on their mobile handsets, and with the launch of new Facebook website, population will increase consistently. New Facebook will be available at popular regions for Facebook, like UK, US, India, Denmark, France, Indonesia etc.
However, to be noted, as stated earlier, it will be available through 50 operators world wide, in India it will be available with Reliance and Videocon networks only. But, other networks won’t leave this opportunity and would soon join in.
- Facebook offers mobile site 0.facebook.com free of charge text only version
- Facebook launches a new low tech mobile site in collaboration with Snaptu
- Facebook announced new mobile app for lower end mobiles without data fees
- Facebook friends are virtual, finds Oxford University study
- Free Ringtones for Mobiles, Site for mp3 Free Ringtones Download
- Obi Alligator S454 price in India
- Xolo Q1100 Price in India
- XOLO Q800 X-Edition Price in India
- Gionee GPAD G2 price in India
- Salora FonTab price in India
- Nikon D7100 DSLR Price in India
- Intel XOLO X500 Price in India
- Idea Ivory Price in India
- Doro PhoneEasy 740 Price in India, Doro PhoneEasy 740 Features 5MP Camera
- Beetel GD777 Price in India, Beetel GD777 Features FM Radio, Music player