Bentley launches Continental Supersports car in India at price Rs. 2.25 Cr
Bentley Continental Supersports has been launched in India as the perfect blend of engineering and designed iconic GT looks that reflects its supercar character. The all-wheel drive new Bentley Continental Supercar is faster and more agile than any other Bentley built till date. With its muscular exterior and distinctive interior the new Bentley is an amazing model of outstanding craftsmanship and design.
Bentley Continental Supersports has been engineered to deliver the most thrilling driving experience imaginable. It has a revised W12 engine, an advanced 621 bhp that is capable of generating extra power and maximum torque of 590lb ft at 2000-4500rpm. The redesigned wheels have 10 spoke blades like design that drives airflow over the largest ceramic brakes ever offered on a production car.
The Continental Supersports is the first Bentley car that runs on both gasoline and biofuel and using the FlexiFuel technology for the first time. The car delivers a blistering 0-60mph sprint in 3.7 seconds and reaches top speeds in excess of 200 mph. such performance is achievable through weight reduction and lowering the suspension.
Bentley Continental Supersports is an exhilarating vehicle that offers best of potency, luxury, comfort and technology. It is aids like keyless entry, Electronic Tyre Pressure Monitor, electric cruise control and suspension settings. The Supercar also comes loaded with advanced infotainment features like DVD Satellite, Navigation system and electronic climate control.
The vehicle comes with a new 6 speed quick shift transmission that matches the peerless engine for an adrenaline fuelled experience. On the exterior of it, the car comes with an array of chassis enhancements including retuned dampers, anti-roll bars, retuned steering and suspension and uses light weight components.
Bentley has launched the Continental Supersports at a price of Rs. 2.25 cr. in India.
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011