Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike price Rs 51,000 Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike from Bajaj Auto
Tags: Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike price, Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike features, Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike launch, Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike engine
Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike priced at Rs 51,000 in Delhi (ex show room). Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike was launched today by Bajaj Auto Ltd. Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike is powered with a 4 valve DTSi engine which delivers 13.5 Ps power. Bajaj Pulsar 135 is fitted with a 135cc single-cylinder engine. Bajaj Pulsar 135 produces 13.5PS of maximum power at 9000rpm and 11.Nm of peak torque at 7500rpm.
Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike has excellent mileage of around 68.1 km/litre, a good fuel economy.
Bajaj Pulsar 135 will be manufactured by Bajaj Auto Ltd at its Chakan Plant. The Bajaj Auto plant has a capacity of 35,000 units per month. Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike is available in all the dealers and showrooms of Bajaj Auto Ltd.
Bajaj Auto plans to sell 30,000 Bajaj Pulsar 135 bikes per month initially which will go to 80,000 bikes per month sale in future.
Bajaj Pulsar 135 is targeted at targeted at executive segment. Bajaj Auto already has Bajaj already has XCD and Discover 135 targeted to executive segment.
Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike is equipped with World’s first and only 4 Valve DTS-i engines.
Bajaj Pulsar 135 other features include faster pick-up at low speeds and hence no need to shift gear to reach high speed. This also gives Bajaj Pulsar 135 smooth gear transmission.
Bajaj Pulsar 135 has fuel tank capacity of 8 liters with additional reserve capacity of 2.5 liters.
Bajaj Pulsar 135 is more eco friendly and meets BSIII regulations related to environment pollution.
Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike is available with both kick and self start options.
Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike is available in Cocktail Wine and Midnight Black colors.
Speaking on the launch of Bajaj Pulsar 135 bike, S Shridhar, Chief Executive Officer, Baja Auto said that the Pulsar Brand has been strongly associated the sports segment in India. He added that the new Pulsar 135cc LS lead the change in democratizing the thrill of biking and also accelerating the growth of sports segment in the country.
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- TVS Star City Price in India, Upgraded TVS Star City 2012 Features, Specs
- Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Price in India, Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Features and Booking
- New Bajaj Boxer 150cc price
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- New Bajaj Boxer Price, Bajaj Boxer 125CC launch 2011, mileage, Bajaj Boxer