Bajaj KTM 125cc bike to hit the markets in 2011, Bajaj KTM 125cc bike price
Bajaj Auto India Limited, India’s major two wheeler manufacturer is going to launch a 125cc motorcycle in a joint venture developed by Australian based motorcycle makers KTM. The company has already associated with KTM Sport motorcycle AG for their big plans as it is looking forward to introduce higher performance massive motorcycles in the global market. The new bike is going to be available in India by 2011.
Bajaj Auto India Limited and KTM have been involved in the development of a variety of bikes over the years. The Bajaj KTM 125cc bike will be built at Bajaj’s plant at Chakan. From here it will be exported to Europe by the brandname of KTM. The bike which has been jointly manufactured by Bajaj and KTM will be on sale in Europe in end-2010. It will be followed by the Indian launch in mid-2011.
With Rajiv Bajaj who had recently joined KTM’s Board of Directors, revealed that it was only a matter of time before the two brands decided to work together in the fields of product development, vendor sourcing and distribution. Bajaj has a 35% stake in KTM.
Bajaj is going to distribute the new product to countries like Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Indonesia, South Africa and Brazil. However, the specific name of this bike has not been decided yet. But it is going to be great experience with KTM since we all know that KTM had brought out zero-emission motorcycles in the market. In the future, KTM wishes to venture out into new fields and touch new market which had not been explored as yet.
Tags: Bajaj KTM 125cc bike India, Bajaj KTM 125cc bike 2011, Bajaj KTM 125cc bike launch, Bajaj KTM 125cc bike price, Bajaj KTM 125cc bike features, specifications, Bajaj KTM 125cc bike review
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- TVS Star City Price in India, Upgraded TVS Star City 2012 Features, Specs
- New Bajaj Boxer 150cc price
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- New Bajaj Boxer Price, Bajaj Boxer 125CC launch 2011, mileage, Bajaj Boxer
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc DTSi Price, Review: Pulsar 220cc fastest bike by Bajaj