Bajaj Discover 150cc launched in India as more excitement per litre bike
Bajaj Discover 150cc is launched in India by Bajaj Auto as the successor of its Discover 135cc that has already gained much popularity among the Indian bikers. The latest version of Discover is DTSi 150 cc bike that is tagged by the company as “more excitement per litre” bike.
And the same holds true when it comes to the mileage of the bike which, the company claims to be is of 65kmpl. The bike is expected to become a favorite with bikers around the small towns and cities of the country given its great mileage. However there are certain other features that make it a talk of the town. These are its pricing, dimensions, power and performance.
Bajaj Discover 150cc has a huge DTSi engine which is bigger than its predecessor and produces 13PS of maximum power at 7500rpm and 12.75 Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm. The Discover can also achieve 0-60 km/h in just 5.36 seconds and is Bharat Stage III complaint. The new Discover has been positioned by Bajaj Auto as commuters bike unlike its Pulsar which is more a sporty bike. The Discover 150 cc is aggressively priced at Rs. 46,000 (ex-showroom price Delhi).
Bajaj Discover 150 cc comes with an array of features that takes the most trusted name in 2 wheelers, Bajaj Auto, a step ahead. Its design dimensions include LED tail lamps, nitrox suspension, front disk brake and wider rear tyre. The Discover 150 cc also features 8L fuel tank, 121 kg of kerb weight together with a wheels base of 1305mm.The bike also comes with 5-speed gearbox, a sporty handle bar and digital speedometer. The bike is a self-start model with mudguards. The model is also expected to be more fuel efficient.
With the launch of Discover 150 cc DTSi Bajaj Auto is expected to phase out its 135 cc model from the market and has indicated clearly by stopping the supply of 135cc from the past few months.
Bajaj Discover 150cc promises to deliver great pick up, excellent mileage and add a fresh riding excitement. On the event of launch of Bajaj Discover 1500 cc, S Sridhar, Chief Executive Officer (Two Wheeler) said, “With the new Discover 150, we are instilling a fresh momentum and adding riding excitement to the overall Discover portfolio.”
- Bajaj Discover 150cc launched in India - price, features, specifications
- Bajaj Discover 150cc launched at price Rs.46000: Features, Specs review
- Bajaj Discover 125cc price, Discover 125 cc mileage, power good combination
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Price in India, Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Features and Booking
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- TVS Star City Price in India, Upgraded TVS Star City 2012 Features, Specs
- New Bajaj Boxer 150cc price
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- New Bajaj Boxer Price, Bajaj Boxer 125CC launch 2011, mileage, Bajaj Boxer
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS bike Price, Review, Bajaj Pulsar bike 135 LS Specs
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc DTSi Price, Review: Pulsar 220cc fastest bike by Bajaj