Bajaj Discover 150cc launched in India - price, features, specifications
Bajaj Discover 150cc is the latest version of Bajaj Auto after the much successful Bajaj Discover 135cc. The new bike comes with DTSi engine which is more powerful and delivers a great mileage. The company claims that Discover 150cc offers a superb on-road mileage of 65 kmpl which is very suitable to small town bikers.
The bike comes with a Bharat III complaint engine which is capable of producing 13PS of maximum power at 7500 rpm and 12.75 Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm.
Bajaj Discover 150cc comes with amazing features and dimensions that make it a better on -road performer. The bike is positioned as the most powerful commuters bike by Bajaj Auto that can reach 0-60 km/h in just 5.36 seconds. The company is expected to push up the sales of Discover 150cc from 80,000 units to 150,000 units a month in the next year.
The Discover 150 cc comes with 5 speed gear box, a wider rear tyre, 1305mm wheelbase, auto choke, self-start and alloy wheels. The new version of Discover also boasts of a digital speedometer and sporty handle bar.
The other salient features of Bajaj Discover 150cc is its LED tail lamps, nitrox suspension, front disk brake and 165 mm ground clearance. The new Discover comes with 121 kerb weight and 8 L fuel tank. Bajaj Auto has carried forward the legacy of styling its bikes in an all-black way but the latest Discover this time comes with revised and contemporary graphics. The bikers will get a great value for money by owning the Discover 150cc as it comes with a maintenance free battery.
After the launch of Discover 150 cc on Indian roads by Bajaj it is to be seen that whether the company will be able to emerge as a winner given the competition it is expected to face from Honda CB, Unicorn and Hero Honda CBZ X –treme. But given the price tag of Rs. 46,000(ex-showroom price in Delhi, it looks that Bajaj Discover DTSi 150cc will be a winner.
- Bajaj Discover 150cc launched in India as more excitement per litre bike
- Bajaj Discover 150cc launched at price Rs.46000: Features, Specs review
- Bajaj Discover 125cc price, Discover 125 cc mileage, power good combination
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Price in India, Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Features and Booking
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- TVS Star City Price in India, Upgraded TVS Star City 2012 Features, Specs
- New Bajaj Boxer 150cc price
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- New Bajaj Boxer Price, Bajaj Boxer 125CC launch 2011, mileage, Bajaj Boxer
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS bike Price, Review, Bajaj Pulsar bike 135 LS Specs
- Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc DTSi Price, Review: Pulsar 220cc fastest bike by Bajaj