Bajaj Discover 150cc launched at price Rs.46000: Features, Specs review
Bajaj Discover 150cc launched: Indian roads will now have a 150cc bike from Bajaj as Bajaj Auto has launched Discover DTSi 150cc in India. After the success of Bajaj Discover 100cc edition, the latest 150cc is launched by the company as a more powerful bike with superb on-road mileage and great pick-up. The company has priced Bajaj Discover DTSi 150cc at around Rs.46, 000 (ex-showroom price in Delhi).
Bajaj Discover DTSi 150cc is Bharat Stage III complaint and through the latest bike the company aims to position Discover as commuter bike very different from its successful Pulsar which is a sporty bike. It is anticipated that the Discover may push up company’s sales from 80,000 units a month to 150,000 units a month over the next twelve months.
Discover DTSi will be welcomed and accepted very well by bikers in small town and cities of India because of its higher on-road mileage which is 65kmpl. The Discover has been tagged by Bajaj as “more excitement per liter” bike. The bike is also capable of achieving 0-60km/h in just 5.36 seconds.
Bajaj Discover 150cc comes with DTSi engine and 5 speed gear box. The engine is capable to produce 13 PS of maximum power at 7500rpm and 12.75 Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm. The other salient features of the Discover DTSi 150cc is its LED tail lamps, nitrox suspension, front disc brake and electric start. The bike also comes with wider rear tyre, 1305mm wheelbase, alloy wheels, auto choke and 165 mm ground clearance. The fuel tank of the Discover DTSi is 8 L and comes with 121kg kerb weight.
Design wise the Bajaj Discover 150 cc carries forward the legacy of styling in the all-black treatment as its younger siblings but boasts of a revised and contemporary graphics. The bike comes with maintenance free battery hence offers great value for money.
Bajaj Auto aims to make available the Bajaj Discover 150cc to different parts of India by June. The company is anticipated to phase out the 135cc from the market as Bajaj has already stopped supplying 135cc for past many months.
Bajaj Discover 150cc DTSi is expected to face tough competition from Honda CB Unicorn and Hero Honda CBZ X-treme but the competitive pricing gives it a better placement than its rival smaller capacity bikes like Honda Shine, Hero Honda Glamour and Yamaha Gladiator.
- Bajaj Discover 150cc launched in India - price, features, specifications
- Bajaj Discover 150cc launched in India as more excitement per litre bike
- Bajaj Discover 125cc price, Discover 125 cc mileage, power good combination
- Bajaj Pulsar 150cc new bike Price, New Bajaj Pulsar 150cc Features, Specs
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- TVS Star City Price in India, Upgraded TVS Star City 2012 Features, Specs
- Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Price in India, Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Features and Booking
- New Bajaj Boxer 150cc price
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- New Bajaj Boxer Price, Bajaj Boxer 125CC launch 2011, mileage, Bajaj Boxer
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS bike Price, Review, Bajaj Pulsar bike 135 LS Specs