Bajaj Discover 125cc price, Discover 125 cc mileage, power good combination
Bajaj Discover 125CC price in India is Rs. 45,000 only and it varies little in different cities. The New Bajaj Discover 125 price is just higher than Bajaj Discover 100cc. The good thing is New Bajaj Discover 125cc mileage is 82.4kmpl which is very good for a Bajaj bike.
Bajaj India rolls Bajaj Discover 125CC after the launch of Discover 100 stormed the Indian bike market in July last year. India’s second largest two-wheeler maker Baja Auto launched the Discover 125 to fill in the missing gap between Bajaj Discover 100 and Bajaj Discover 150 to complete the entire range.
With the launch of the bike company plans to offer an optimal combination of mileage and power to please the commuter’s pocket both in terms of purchase as well as operating cost, says S Sridhar, President Motorcycle Business Bajaj Auto. Bajaj Discover 125cc is at price Rs. 45,500 (ex-showroom price in New Delhi).
The new Bajaj Discover 125 cc is launched in two variants, the one with drum brakes and the other with front disc brakes. The motorcycle is powered with a 4- stroke 124.52 air cooled petrol engine that generates maximum power of around 11 bhp @8000 rpm with maximum torque of around 10.8 Nm @6500 rpm. The Bajaj Discover 125cc bikes sports LED tail lamps, 5 speed gear box, 130mm telescopic front suspension and Nitrox aided suspension at the rear. It has self start, auto choke, ride control switch and wide rear tyre.
Design wise the new bike Bajaj Discover 125cc cues from that were seen in the Discover Sprint concept. The design line is kept simple and very basic which looks more like the Bajaj Discover 100. Bajaj Auto claims the mileage offered by New Bajaj Discover 125 to be 82.4 kmpl. The Bajaj Discover 125 will be launched in three shades namely, Black with green graphics, Black with red graphics and Black with blue graphics.
Baja Auto has launched Bajaj Discover 125 cc with an aggressive price tag of Rs. 45,500 for the base model and Rs. 48,000 for the disc brake version and hopes to sell about 40,000 units per month of the Discover new 125 cc bike. It remains to be seen whether Bajaj Auto will be able to repeat the success story of Discover 100, Discover 150, Pulsar 220 and Pulsar 135 with the Bajaj Discover 125 in the Indian bike segment.
Bajaj Discover 100 is already one of the largest models in the motorcycle segment with sales volumes of 70,000 units per month. Baja Auto is sure that new Bajaj Discover 125 will install fresh momentum and add riding excitement to the overall Discover portfolio.
- Bajaj Discover 150cc launched in India - price, features, specifications
- Bajaj Discover 150cc launched at price Rs.46000: Features, Specs review
- Bajaj Discover 150cc launched in India as more excitement per litre bike
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS bike Price, Review, Bajaj Pulsar bike 135 LS Specs
- Bajaj Pulsar 135 cc Price
- Suzuki Hayate 110 Price in India, Suzuki Hayate 110 Features, Mileage 60
- Bajaj Pulsar 200NS Price
- TVS Star City Price in India, Upgraded TVS Star City 2012 Features, Specs
- Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Price in India, Bajaj KTM Duke 200 Features and Booking
- New Bajaj Boxer 150cc price
- Yamaha R15 version 2.0 Price
- Triumph bikes launch in India in 2012, Triumph bikes price and launch
- Hero Honda Glamour price Hero Honda Glamour price and mileage up to 80 kmpl
- Bajaj Ninja 250 R price, Bajaj Ninja 250R price and Features Review
- New Bajaj Boxer Price, Bajaj Boxer 125CC launch 2011, mileage, Bajaj Boxer