BMW X1 is again popular and the most liked car in India
BMW X1 which was currently in news with its huge launch could fulfill all the great expectations by bagging the inaugural 2011 most liked car in India. This tag was given by none other than the prospective buyers or users of the car. People in Facebook voted for the coveted BMW X1 by simply logging to their Facebook account and then going to www.facebook.com/indimoto.
BMW X1 was voted for by a total of 65,000 Facebook users. IndiMoto.com's Facebook community was launched in July 2010 for the car enthusiasts as this site wanted to bring together the interest of the people and cars together on a common platform. This way they could reach a greater number of people and it is a nice way to endorse items and get a take on a particular brand.
In the award ceremony while presenting the award the CEO of Indimoto Udit Bhandari said, “"I would like to congratulate BMW for its new X1 which has won the Indimoto Most 'Liked' Car of the Year award for 2011 and also for the new 5 Series which has finished a very close second.
The fact that these cars were chosen by India's largest auto enthusiast community is a testimony of BMW's brand appeal and the image their vehicles carry in the minds of people who know their cars"
The twelve models which was contesting for the same thing were:
- BMW X1 which got 263 'Likes'
- BMW 5 Series which got 262 'Likes'
- Mahindra Thar which got 85 'Likes'
- Volkswagen Vento which got 73 'Likes'
- Volkswagen Polo which got 67 'Likes'
- Skoda Yeti which got 56 'Likes'
- Chevrolet Beat which got 49 'Likes'
- Tata Aria which got 45 'Likes'
- Nissan Micra which got 44 'Likes'
- Toyota Etios which got 40 'Likes'
- Ford Figo which got 35 'Likes'
- Maruti-Suzuki Wagon R which got 15 'Likes'
- BMW X1 launch, SUV features, price and competitors
- BMW 5 Series Sedan, 6th Generation car set for launch in India soon
- BMW Mega City Vehicle: Futuristic small electric car coming in 2013
- BMW 5 series price, Features, BMW 5 Specifications, launch BMW M Coup
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 grand in India, most expensive car at price Rs.16 crore
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Force One SUV price
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011