Aston Martin to foray in India with SUV car
The luxury car maker Aston Martin headquartered at Warwickshire, England, may soon foray into India with its sport utility vehicle (SUV) cars. Aston Martin see India as a high potential country for luxury car market in the World.
Aston Martin car maker is however yet to finalise on dealers to distribute its cars into India. Also Aston Martin is in the process of finalising models for Indian premium car segment.
Aston Martin sees India as one of high growth country for overall economy and also for premium car segment. Indian car segment has seen good growth in SUV car segment in past. Given the high growth potential of Indian economy, foreign car makers including Aston Martin finds one of the market to grow their sales.
Speaking on the potential of Indian auto market and scope for Aston Martin in India, Deepesh Rathore, managing director said, “The luxury car market is tilted to fresh arrivals as the buyer in this segment is always looking for exclusivity”. One of the notable car from the company is Aston Martin Rapide.
Indian car market has already seen luxury cars from foreign companies like Skoda, BMW, Mercedes Benz and Rolls Royce. With the entry of Aston Martin in India will further hot up the competition.
- Honda Brio price in India, Honda Brio Petrol model price in India
- Honda CR-V Crossover 2012 launch in India, Honda CR-V Crossover price India
- Chevrolet Beat diesel price in India, Beat diesel price, features ideal car
- GM Beat now with diesel model launch in July 2011, GM Beat price in India
- Spark 800, GM Chevrolet Spark 800 compact car to be launched by 2011
- Honda Brio launch, Honda Brio price: urban car designed for congested roads
- Camaro launch in India, Camaro launch date and price, Camaro price in India
- Volkswagen Vento Technical Specification, Volkswagen Vento Review, VW India
- Honda readies to launch new face lifted Jazz on Indian shores in 2011
- BMW X1 is again popular and the most liked car in India