Apple offer price protection to iPhone 3GS buyers,free exchange to iPhone 4
With the launch of the Apple iPhone 4 at the WWDC last week, there has been quite a craze for the device, which has been accompanied by a lot of smart and innovative features. With this, AT&T has cut the price of iPhone 3GS, and the recent buyers of the iPhone 3GS shall be credited with certain amounts, of the buyer may even choose to upgrade the iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4.
According to the new policy, any person who has bought the iPhone 3GS from May 7 onwards, till the day the price of the iPhone 3GS was reduced shall be credited with the price difference of the two. According to this, the customers who have purchased the 16GB version of the iPhone 3GS will be credited with $50 on their AT&T account, and those of the buyers who have purchased the iPhone 3GS 32GB version shall be credited with $100 in their AT&T account.
Certain conditions have been laid to this temporary policy as well. It says that the people who have bought the iPhone 3GS have to report for their credit to the store from which they had purchased the iPhones. For the buyers who bought the iPhones from May 7 to May 14, need to make the credit claim latest by Monday, June 14. For those customers, who have purchased the iPhone 3GS later than May 14, shall have a time of 1 month to make the claim of credit balance.
Another good option provided by the AT&T policy is that the buyers can even get their iPhone 3GS exchanged for the new iPhone 4. If the buyer had purchased the iPhone 3GS with 16GB or 32GB, and want to go with the same memory support as they had purchased, then they do not have to pay for the exchange. But if the users want to upgrade the iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4 with an up-gradation in memory support as well, then the buyers have to pay the price difference.
The new Apple iPhone 4 will be found in the stores from June 24, 2010. So, this policy does seem to be a good step in improving the customer-relationship with Apple.
- Apple iPhone 3GS without AT&T contract at full price retail stores and site
- Apple iPhone 4 at WWDC- Price, Features and Specifications Review !!!
- Apple iPad Tablet price
- Apple may launch 3GS in India on Monday, iPhone fan will wait for 4G iPhone
- Apple iPhone 3GS launch in India in collaboration with Airtel
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else