Apple iPhone 4 set for launch in India this September
Apple is all set to bring the highly successful product ever launched by it: the iPhone 4 this September in India. From the time the world saw the first glimpses of Apple’s most talked about and eagerly awaited product in its history, when Apple CEO Steve Jobs launched it in his San Francisco conference on June 8th, 2010, the gadget freaks in India have been impatiently waiting for the iPhone 4 in the country.
The USA customers of the iPhone 4 recently laid there hands on this amazing masterpiece on June 25th and ever since India and 87 other countries with it are preparing to see the device this September.
Apple has adopted an aggressive marketing strategy this time to launch iPhone 4 to a larger audience and come September you will see the device resting in the hands of many ardent Apple fans from 88 countries after its successful launch in America. The official carrier for iPhone 4 in the US is AT&T and in India the device will be offered by Vodafone and Airtel as its official carriers.
The device earned huge response and this was evident in its pre orders that booked very fast to maximum and with serpent queues outside Apple Stores. The world is going gaga over the device for not one but many reasons.
Apple iPhone 4 is the slimmest and the thinnest smartphone in the world with a world’s highest resolution display. Apart from that it comes loaded with odd 100 new features over its predecessor including multitasking, front facing camera for video conferencing and not to forget an enhanced email and new enterprising features.
Though the US launch of the iPhone 4 also brought some initial glitches such as poor cell reception and yellow dots on its retina display, but apart from that the device is an immediate success and Apple definitely wants to see an action replay when it launches the iPhone 4 here in India.
Though nothing official has been announced by Apple regarding the price structure of the iPhone in India but the device is anticipated to be priced dearly for the Indian customers. The 16 GB version is expected to come with a price tag of Rs. 35,500 whereas the 32GB version will come at a price of Rs. 41,500.
- Apple iPhone 4 OS multitasking feature review along with seven features
- Apple iPhone 4 OS with 7 new features review and latest information
- Apple iPhone 4 OS with 7 new features review: Multitasking and Folders
- Apple iPhone 4 OS and Opera Mini: the latest duo at Apple store
- Apple iPhone 4 OS new feature of Multitasking not to affect battery life
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else