Apple iPhone 4 at WWDC- Price, Features and Specifications Review !!!
The iPhone 4 launched by Apple at the World Wide Developers Conference yesterday, has already started making news in the tech arena by the features that it provides and the looks that it possesses. If you ever thought that you have seen the most stylish phone on the planet, then wait till you see this!
The smartphone comes in two colours, White and Black, and is 24% slimmer that the previous version that is the iPhone 3GS. Steve Jobs has already claimed it to be the “slimmest smartphone on the planet”, and I don’t think that I will many have to disagree with, if I claim it to be the most stylish smart phone as well.
The exteriors of the Apple iPhone 4 handset come with a fingerprint proof covering and a stainless steel body with a metallic finish. The phone comes with two cameras, one at the front and the other at the back. The camera at the back is a 5MP camera while the one at the front is a VGA. The back camera supports the ‘recording on the timeline’ feature that can be used to edit and share videos on one tap of the screen using the iMovie app.
The iPhone 4 smartphone has a display screen of size 3.5 inches diagonally and supports the high quality Retina display feature that provides a resolution of 960 x 640 and the depth of 326 pixels per inch which is four times better than the previous version. The phone comes with the Apple A4 processor and iOS4, a perfect match to optimize battery usage and speed.
The processor and the OS even support multitasking, a feature that was long due on an Apple machine. The support for 802.11n Wi-Fi kit will provide excellent internet surfing speeds when inside a network, a powerful increment seeing that this is the most advanced version of this technology.
This Apple smartphone comes with lot of motion sensors that are in-built, like the Gyro, Accelerometer and GPS, that will provide a 6 axis motion sensing. The gyroscope is a 3 dimensional motion detector that has been employed in the phone for making it a complete virtual gaming machine.
The iPhone 4 is available in two forms, one with a memory of 16 GB and the other with the memory of 32 GB. The one with 16 GB is available at $199 while that with 32 GB is available at $299.The booking for the phone shall start on the 15th of June while the sales shall start a week later on the 24th of this month in the US markets.
Though, the lame conversion of the cost suggests that it would be available for somewhere around Rs. 10,000/- but when added with the monthly rentals that are associated with the phone it is a rough estimate that the phone might cost somewhere around Rs.40,000 to Rs.50,000 in India.
- Apple iPhone 4 OS with 7 new features review and latest information
- Apple iPhone 4 OS with 7 new features review: Multitasking and Folders
- Apple iPhone 4 OS multitasking feature review along with seven features
- Apple iPhone 4 OS and Opera Mini: the latest duo at Apple store
- Apple iPhone 4 OS new feature of Multitasking not to affect battery life
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else