Airtel partners with HTC to sell HTC Smart mobile in India
Bharati Airtel entered into an exclusive partnership with HTC Corporation, the smartphone manufacturer from Taiwan to launch its latest handset, the HTC Smart on 30 March, 2010. The launch is in collaboration with Qualcomm Incorporated the leader in developing and delivering innovative digital wireless communications products and services based on CDMA and other latest technology.
HTC sees India as the fastest growing telecom market in the world and with the launch of Smart they aim to create a whole new category of Smartphone users. These smarphones are easy-to-use and affordable and are directed to cater to the masses.
HTC Smart is also the first Smartphone which is 3G ready and uses the distinctive Brew MP operating system by Qualcomm. The Smart is in fact seen as a culmination of the latest cutting-edge technology powered by Qualcomm’s Brew Mobile Platform OS combined with HTC Sense technology that brings the unique smartphone experience to India via Bharati Airtel’s distribution network.
Bharati Airtel, one of the leading telecom service providers in Asia, aims to introduce latest innovations to its customers and with HTC Smart they seem to carry this legacy a step forward.
HTC Smart embodies HTC Sense which is the unique design philosophy and integrates the pillars of HTC Sense- Make it Mine, Stay Close and Discover the Unexpected. This stylish device offers cutting edge features to woo the masses such as 3.0 MP camera with fixed focus and flashlight and 2.8inch TFT-LCD Touch sensitive screen with QVGA resolution.
It offers a unique feature where the users can customized their own personal experience through a variety of widgets for quick access to photos, contacts, music, weather and much more. They can even organize their updates at social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook and Flickr through the application called HTC Friend Stream.
HTC Smart uses Brew MP OS that helps HTC to make the Sense experience more affordable by providing a mass market opportunity to the Smart for the latest services and applications from software developers form all over the globe.
HTC Smart is priced at Market Operating Price of Rs. 9, 9990 across India and will be available through Airtel in top 30 cities and all authorized HTC resellers.
- HTC wildfire C Price in India in mid range, Features 5MP camera, 3.2 inch
- HTC Pulse 3 Price in India, HTC Pulse 3 Features and Price, MTS HTC 3 Price
- HTC EVO 3D price in India, HTC EVO 3D launch in India, HTC EVO 3D Features
- HTC Sensation price in India, HTC Salsa price in India, Features comparison
- HTC Sensation price in India, HTC Sensation price and Hi-Fi AV Features
- HTC Salsa price in India, HTC Salsa price, Features 5MP dual cameras
- HTC Thunderbolt launch at CES 2011, Feature, HTC Thunderbolt Specs, Price
- HTC Desire Z smartphone launch, price, features, specifications and review
- HTC Desire HD at price Rs. 27499 in India, HTC Desire HD Android 2.2 Froyo
- When will US users of HTC Aria get Andriod 2.2