Airtel launches iPhone in India at price Rs. Rs. 29,500 from March 26
Bharti Airtel is all geared up to commence the sale of Apple's iPhone 3GS starting this Friday, March 26th. The company recently revealed the pricing details which were earlier nor divulged. The 16GB 3GS would cost Rs. 35,500 while the high end 32GB iPhone 3GS is priced at Rs 41,500.
For the older 8GB 3G version there would no price change, the model will be sold for Rs. 29,500 as earlier. The iPhones would be available at Airtel authorized retails stores.
There is more than just the iPhone that Airtel is offering. The leading Indian mobile operator would be offering 500 MB of data every month on iPhone absolutely free! This scheme is valid for one year starting from the date of activation. The handsets however would be locked to Airtel network which means that only Airtel activated SIM cards can be used.
With Apple's iPhone3GS being offered by Airtel loads of features can now be availed. For one, Apple's iPhone3GS being touted as the most powerful iPhone yet is not only the fastest but also packed with great features. Apple's iPhone3GS twice as fast as iPhone 3G and lasts longer in terms of Battery life. It comes with a high-quality 3 megapixel auto-focus camera and video recording.
Apple's iPhone3GS available in Airtel stores from Friday has loads of other features as well. The phone comes with powerful voice control features which recognize names and music on iPod. The voice memo application of the phone allows you to share any voice based data including meetings, thoughts etc.
While on move the device’s digital compass will ensure that you never lose you way! Combining the strength of the Airtel brand and network with the great user interface of iPhone 3GS, we are happy to bring to our customers an experience that will take mobile communications to a whole new level," said Atul Bindal, President-Mobile Services, Bharti Airtel.
Airtel would be selling Apple's iPhone3GS with a one year warranty offered by Apple. Existing Airtel customers just need to walk into the authorized Airtel outlet with their SIM card to buy the phone. New customers need to go through a few formalities like furnishing proof of identity and address, photograph etc.
- Airtel launches iPhone 3GS in India with 1 year standard warranty period
- Airtel, Aircel to bring iPhone 4 in coming months, price yet to be revealed
- Airtel brings iPhone in India from March 26th with special offers
- Airtel gearing up for a price slash for iPhone 3G in India
- iPhone 3GS in India on Airtel network, 8GB phone at price Rs. 29,500
- iPhone 3GS price in India, iPhone 3GS price and features after discount
- iPad 2 vs. Xoom vs. Galaxy Tab vs. Playbook: price and weight comparison
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Apple iPhone, Tips to Block Phone Numbers
- iPad 2, price, features, release time and more on second generation iPad
- MacBook Air unveiled in India features in iLife 11 at price Rs 72900
- iPhone finally gets Google Voice app in the US only, will not work on iPad
- iPad Vs. Playbook: which is better tablet player for price and features
- iTunes Store to unwrap The Beatles catalog for download, trasfer to iPhone
- Anti-iPhone- no-frills, no feature phone that just makes calls nothing else
- iPhone app that measures happiness proves wandering mind is unhappy mind